The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is committed to provide the best services to its members. Considering the same, the International Affairs Committee of the Institute has assigned a dedicated Foreign Desk to take up overseas Member’s queries at ICAI HO level, to coordinate and communicate effectively the concerns/inputs/Queries of different ICAI Chapters/Representative Offices and ICAI members based abroad.
The overseas Members can contact CA. Vidushi Mittal as single point of contact for any queries related to:
- Self Service Portal
- Access Request
- Address Change Request
- Reactivation of Membership
- Issue in Payment of Fees etc.
- Any other
- Issue of Goodstanding Certificates
- Issue of Transcripts
- CPE Hrs Query
- CPE Hrs PoU login credentials (For ICAI Chapters and Rep Offices)
- Generation/Change of icai.in email login credentials (For ICAI Chapters and Rep Offices)
- Any other queries
CA. Vidushi Mittal can be contacted at: